Saturday, October 1, 2011

Facebook Fan - Steph Ross

Your name? Stephanie Ross



Location? Hoppers Crossing, Melbourne

Names and ages of your children? Blake and Coby 5 months (Twin Boys)

Facebook Fan Website Member Or Both? Website member

How did you react when you first found out you were having twins? So excited as I have always wanted twins.

Can you sum up the 1st year with twins at a glance? First 5 months have been amazing. My boys change so much from week to week and have completely different personalities. It astounds me that 2 babies raised identically can be so different.

What is one of your favorite twin moments? When the boys first recognized each other and begun to smile at one another.

What is the one piece of advice you give to someone pregnant with multiples? Not to listen to all the negative comments from every one. I was told every horror story and told to multiply it as i was having twins yet I my pregnancy, birth and every stage of development have all been smooth sailing.




No comments:

Post a Comment